Welcome to the month of September 2020. It is our month of BIRTHING GREATER GLORY.
Our scripture Proverbs 28 verse 12a says …. “when righteous men do rejoice there is great glory.”
When righteous men have cause to rejoice, it is because a positive thing has happened. Righteous men do not rejoice over evil but over what is good.
I prophesy that Good things will not cease in our lives in Jesus name.
I prophesy that you will manifest greater glory in your work, marriage e.t.c
Lift up your voice and declare in the name of JESUS:
* I WILL MANIFEST GREATER GLORY IN MY HEALTH.
* I WILL MANIFEST GREATER GLORY IN MY CAREER; ACADEMICS ETC
Isaiah 66: 7 KJV… “Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child…”
1.Thank God for the new month and the promises it holds for you.
2.Thank God for the grace of conception without which there can be no birthing.
3. Some go into the labour room and come out empty. This month, I will have result, see progress and have evidence in Jesus name.
4. My delivery will be swift in Jesus name.
5.I come against every limitation that wants to delay my manifestation in Jesus name.
6.To birth is to bring forth. Lift up your voice and say, I will bring forth good results speedily in the name of Jesus.
7. My baby will not die in the womb in Jesus name.
8. Spiritual midwives arise – I call forth the spiritual Hebrew women. Exodus 1:16-19 KJV … “16 And he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live. 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive? 19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
9. Critical people in my life, at the point of vulnerability, will not co-operate with the enemy in Jesus name. They will fear God. Verse 17 says but the Midwives feared God.
For you to birth a glorious thing, for you to birth a greater and more glorious thing, signifies improvement and progress.
Many are failing and falling and finding it difficult to repeat or replicate a good thing.
One thing that WILL guarantee that you birth or produce something of greater glory is when you BIRTH by REVELATION.
- a) In Genesis 26 v 1 to 4 KJV and 12-13,
“And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar.2 And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: 3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father; 4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
12 Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. 13 And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
Isaac wanted to relocate during a famine but by REVELATION he got an instruction not to leave and, based on this word, he sowed in the land despite being a Shepherd (see verse 13)
b) Jacob negotiated his wages by revelation in Genesis 31 verse 10 to 13 KJV
“10 And it came to pass at the time that the cattle conceived, that I lifted up mine eyes, and saw in a dream, and, behold, the rams which leaped upon the cattle were ringstraked, speckled, and grisled. 11 And the angel of God spake unto me in a dream, saying, Jacob: And I said, Here am I. 12 And he said, Lift up now thine eyes, and see, all the rams which leap upon the cattle are ringstraked, speckled, and grisled: for I have seen all that Laban doeth unto thee. 13 I am the God of Bethel, where thou anointedst the pillar, and where thou vowedst a vow unto me: now arise, get thee out from this land, and return unto the land of thy kindred.
Whatever you birth by REVELATION will be for greater glory. The battle does not end as you birth that new thing.
- John the revelator on the Island of Patmos was reliving a vision of a woman who just birthed a male child.Revelations 12:13-17, KJV … “13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ…”
2. Prophet Isaiah gave a vision of Zion delivering a male child. Now that the baby is born, now that your vision, destiny, project, baby appears, what is the prophetic insight being given here. Persecution can arise just as you birth a new thing.
a.Every battle after my delivery, breakthrough, new vision be aborted in Jesus name.
b. Lord empower my delivery to withstand the wind of adversity in Jesus name.
c.Every persecution in my life will not break me in Jesus name.
d. Revelations 12:14 KJV … “And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.”….Pray – I receive more divine instruments, divine capacity to escape in Jesus name.
e. Revelations 12:14….I decree divine direction to my prepared place, my portion, my place of destiny in Jesus name.
f.I will not miss my place of divine nourishment in Jesus name,
g.I decree the flood of life will not carry me away, it will not carry away my delivery in Jesus name.
h. Revelation 12:16 “And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.” I call forth divine help in Jesus name.